|Mod of Windows Aero.skin7 with colorful RGB Shutdown button
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Gaurav [ Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:46 am ]|
|Post subject:||Mod of Windows Aero.skin7 with colorful RGB Shutdown button|
Just a simple mod of the Windows Aero skin in Windows 7 style with the following modifications:
- Shutdown button background is red and shutdown submenu arrow background is blue, green when hovered and yellow when expanded. It also has a Power icon
- Green arrow for All Programs when inline treeview style of All Programs is used
- If you enable cascading All Programs submenu, then you will get a nice looking icon
- Font is Segoe UI Semibold because it is more readable in my opinion
Thanks to Splitwirez for the idea and juniper7 for the graphics
Install this skin like any other skin:
1. Download the file to your Desktop, Downloads or Documents folder.
2. Open File Explorer and copy the Windows Aero Mod.skin7 file from where you downloaded it to C:\Program Files\Classic Shell\Skins
3. Open Start Menu Settings and switch to the Skin tab.
4. Select the skin from the dropdown list and click OK.
Because this is a .skin7 format, it will only work for Windows 7 style of the menu.
Skin and screenshot attached:
|Author:||JohnBurns [ Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:39 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Mod of Windows Aero.skin7|
VERY nice - thank you, GauravK
|Author:||Gaurav [ Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Mod of Windows Aero.skin7 with colorful RGB Shutdown but|
Updated this skin's shutdown button, jumplists and user image for higher DPI. The jumplist padding and shutdown button padding is larger even for normal DPI. For user image, you can pick a skin option. Special thanks to juniper7 for the big user picture frames and all the right parameters.
For the Unicode glyphs/symbol icons I added in the right side column, see this post: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7545
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group