It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please, keep discussions on topic and in the right forum. The start menu topics go into the Classic Start Menu forum, etc. This makes it easier for people to locate topics they are looking for.
If you get a satisfactory response to your question, please mark the topic as "solved". Click the green √ button in the bottom-right of the post.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:56 pm 

First thing...Classic shell is just amazing. makes Win7 and 8 bearable to anyone who uses computers as computers, Thank You.

When Customizing the explorer toolbar, the only two buttons I want besides the default menu things. 'file, edit...' are the navigation panel and the classic shell button. This was easy to do thanks to your intuitive gui.

______
I would love to have the navigation panel button and the classic shell settings button to allign to the left.

basically, just after the 'file.edit.....help'

is there anyway to do this? the only thing I found was adding 50 or so seperators to make the buttons be on the left.

Thanks for taking time to read and discuss.

Attachments:
File comment: my'fix'
Classic shell toolbar buttons allignment-left.png [200.65 KiB]
Downloaded 393 times
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

You can right-click next to the menu bar and uncheck "Lock the toolbars". After that you should be able to drag the toolbar next to the menu.
It is not possible to align individual buttons to different ends of the toolbar.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm 

Thank you for the extremely expedient reply.
and sorry for the bother, I should've seen the dotted line saying I could move it after unlocking it.

I wish people hadnt abused your generosity with the previous open source version, but I just want to thank you again for allowing everyone to benefit from your mod.

If I ever actually get paid some will definitely be heading your way.

Thanks again.