It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please, keep discussions on topic and in the right forum. The start menu topics go into the Classic Start Menu forum, etc. This makes it easier for people to locate topics they are looking for.
If you get a satisfactory response to your question, please mark the topic as "solved". Click the green √ button in the bottom-right of the post.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:09 pm 

Meaning, when the taskbar is docked at the top or bottom, I would like to have the clock on the far left, the tasktray items to the right of that. Then the Start Button on the far right side, and the pinned items to the left of that.

If I go vertical and dock the taskbar on the left or right edge. But that puts the start button at the top, and the tray at the bottom. I'd like to "flip" that as well. So the clock and tray is at the top and the Start menu at the bottom.

Any way to accomplish this?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:56 am 

Nope. Sorry, not with this software, nor any software I can think of. (ignore the rest of this post)
There may be a driver out there designed for projectors, that flips the display (like looking at it through a mirror) but obviously text, and everything else would also be inverted...
you could also potentially create it in rainmeter, with meters that overlap the taskbar. but this wouldn't be very responsive for every-day use, and would be glitchy at times.