It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:47 pm 

Hello, I was wondering if someone can create this Start Button.

In the picture on the left side:
1) The first, non-pressed non-highlighted, button (the normal white button) (you cannot see it in the picture it doesn't show) but I want to have that as the same shape on the right side, just 4 perfect squares
2) the highlighted button, to have a glow on those 4 white tiny boxes
3) the third image is good, exactly the way it should be, with no glow.

So I'm pretty much asking for a 2-dimensional version of that 3-dimensional Start Button that's on the left side of the picture.

Thanks

Attachments:
Request.png
Request.png [ 11.21 KiB | Viewed 24961 times ]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:43 am 

Hmm...I'll take a crack at it later today.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:59 am 

Awesome, thanks so much.

Here's the original one that I have on the left side of the picture in my first post. Thought that I'd post it on here just in case if it makes things easier.

Attachments:
White Metro (No Glow On Pressed).png
White Metro (No Glow On Pressed).png [ 3.34 KiB | Viewed 24919 times ]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:48 pm 

Given my current situation, that will DEFINITELY help. I'll be able to get started within the next 20 minutes. I can't test it ATM, so I'll need you to test every draft. Hopefully there won't be too many :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:23 pm 

There it is. Let me know how it works! Remember, I can't test it ATM, so if anything goes wrong or looks bad, please provide a screeny or 2.

Attachments:
File comment: Metro Start Button, as requested.
MetroStart_StraightOn.png
MetroStart_StraightOn.png [ 1.07 KiB | Viewed 24873 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:09 pm 

Thanks for your attempt at this project!

You seemed to have nailed it on your first try!! You Ace Plussed it all the way! Nicely done! A++

This is so awesome, it is exactly what I was looking for. It looks great for my Start Menu. I'm loving it so much! Muchly appreciated!

*You should make a new thread with your Start Button as the first post, so people can see it right away and download it.

Great work sir. Keep up the goodness you do for others, don't ever lose that!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:25 pm 

pepanee wrote:
Thanks for your attempt at this project!

You seemed to have nailed it on your first try!! You Ace Plussed it all the way! Nicely done! A++

This is so awesome, it is exactly what I was looking for. It looks great for my Start Menu. I'm loving it so much! Muchly appreciated!

*You should make a new thread with your Start Button as the first post, so people can see it right away and download it.

Great work sir. Keep up the goodness you do for others, don't ever lose that!

Heh...after reading the first sentence of that, I took a deep breath and prepared to read a long list of complaints and/or problems. The sentence that followed proved that I am every bit as horrible at anticipation as I suspected :lol:

I'm glad I was able to do your idea justice. Maybe I should make more buttons without testing them :lol:

Definitely gonna do a thread. The reason I do stuff like this, is because I just wanna create happiness. Money drives many people to do what they do, but what really drives me is pleasing others. That's why I hate 99% of industries out there. My point being, I definitely don't plan on ever ceasing to do these kinds of things for others.

...I think I'm getting ahead of myself, perhaps I should finish High School before tackling employment ethics :lol:

Anyways, glad you like it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:21 pm 

Hahaaaaa.. I completely understand how you would've thought that everything following that first sentence could've been complaints; my post sounded like this:
"This is great!........... but, blah blah blah."

Hahahaha that is hilarious. Maybe I set it up like that for you to feel a little disappointed at first, but then get you so damn happy after reading it all. LOL. Good times, right?

I appreciate your candor and help on all of this. You have a great basis on life by being the way you are. After high school, you will get way far ahead in life. Keep up the good work buddy!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:52 am 

pepanee wrote:
Hahaaaaa.. I completely understand how you would've thought that everything following that first sentence could've been complaints; my post sounded like this:
"This is great!........... but, blah blah blah."

Hahahaha that is hilarious. Maybe I set it up like that for you to feel a little disappointed at first, but then get you so damn happy after reading it all. LOL. Good times, right?

I appreciate your candor and help on all of this. You have a great basis on life by being the way you are. After high school, you will get way far ahead in life. Keep up the good work buddy!

Um...one word:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:35 pm 

Attached it to the compilation post for ya:P viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3209&p=15053#p15053

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:11 am 

Jcee wrote:
Attached it to the compilation post for ya:P viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3209&p=15053#p15053

Oh, alright, that works too :lol: