It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Before posting a bug report or a feature request, search the forum for an older post on the same topic. If you are reporting a crash, try capturing a crash dump. You can find instructions here: How to capture crash dumps

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am 

Hi,

Win 7 Ultimate x64
v3.6.7

The folder status bar no longer shows the number of items selected or the total size. Instead it shows the "More Details.." option when you select more that 16 items. I had this running in the version before the update.

It is acting as if it is in the default behavior; if you select a few it will only shows the details for one file but say how many are selected. If you select more than 16 it just shows the "More Details.." option instead of the file count and total size.

I made sure under the Status Bar tab for Classic Explorer that all options are checked. I tried un-checking them, save, restart my machine, check all the options, save, then restart again but it remains the same as I have described.

Thanks.

EDIT

Woops, I had mistaken the details pane for the status bar. I guess after the update the status bar was set to hidden. I just had to enable it again under the View menu. Funny when you so get use to something being there and it goes missing you forget how it got there.